The amount of information we are trying to share keeps growing – please scroll down for an assortment of links relating to different topics.
- Click here for high and low water times and heights for Portsmouth.
- The marina has a fixed sill. For tables showing water levels in feet over the sill at different tides please click on the appropriate link below and here for a chart to help calculate access.
- Versions of these tables are also available from the Harbour Office or please call if you need help interpreting the information (01243 377727).
- To see details of our on-site businesses click here.
- Mainly based in Emsworth Yacht Harbour but with members across the Solent and even overseas, the Emsworth Cruising Association organises rallies and social activities. It is a friendly club which welcomes newcomers to cruising and families.
- Emsworth Yacht Harbour supports the police maritime initiative Project Kraken.
- We take our commitment to the environment seriously and are trying to improve our record in this area. For more details please click here.
- Craig Elliott from Hayling Island produced our series of videos – for more information about Craig visit his website.
Emsworth Yacht Harbour is proud to be a member of the following organisations: